Sunday 4 July 2010

Justin Bieber jokes over death rumours

We all know that people make up silly little rumours about celebrities being dead and they must have alot of spare time on their hands to spread the message. The only thing worse than believing a death rumour, is the person who the rumour about responds to the rumour.


On his Twitter page, Bieber "tweeted" “I’m not dead. I had to check on this one…but it turns out I’m alive." He went on to slam rumours saying that “I have not joined the Illuminati or any other cult. I’m a Christian and I pray before every show and am thankful for every blessing… 4- I’m not Peter Pan…I’m growing up and my voice will change."


I bet this has upset some of you wierdos, but for now this is all good news.


Over and out from Beetrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment